Wedding Photography is a very competitive market but before just looking at price you should also be considering the quality of work, customer service, qualifications and the personality of your photographer; if you don’t feel it’d be fun having him/her at your Wedding as your guest then DON’T invite them as your Photographer either !!!
I’m one of only a few Wedding Photographers covering Barnsley, the surrounding Yorkshire area, and the Lake District that is actually qualified in Wedding photography; so you’re not only assured of a high standard of photography but also an outstanding level of customer service – which means….
- I work with you to help you plan your Wedding Day to get great photographs with the minimum of fuss
- I guide you throughout your Wedding to help make it go as smoothly as possible with gentle time reminders as & when needed
- I’ll liaise with your Wedding Coordinator to ensure you’re where you need to be, when you need to be; the last thing we want is cold food & an angry chef
- I will treat your guests with the upmost respect, after all, it’s their day too
- On return from honeymoon you will have a superb selection of Wedding Photographs to look through; some with effects added to test your taste, some as Black & White for the same reason
- A Qualified Photographer with the Society of Wedding & Portrait Photographers (SWPP)
- A distinction holder with the Royal Photographic Society (RPS)
Is a ‘Ready-made Wedding Package’ or the ‘Split-fee Wedding Photography’ option best for you???
Your Wedding is uniquely yours – so why should your Barnsley or Lake District Wedding Photography consist of the same ‘package’ as everyone else?
Bronze, Silver, Gold, Titanium, Really-Posh-ium or whatever silly names they are called
Wedding Photography Packages are generally not designed for the benefit of you as the Bride and Groom, they are designed as a Sales Tool for the Photographer; and often they have some sneaky add-ons and an upsell that come as a costly surprise AFTER your Wedding
Your photographs are unique
Shouldn’t your choices also be unique?
If you want the most flexible and most affordable options for how you’d like your Wedding Photography to be presented to you then CLICK HERE for an explanation of the Split-fee Wedding Photography; however, if you’d like the certainty of knowing well before your Wedding that your Wedding Album is already chosen and paid for, then you need to consider one of our Ready-made Wedding Packages so CLICK HERE for details
If you’d like to get together to discuss your own Wedding and how best I can capture it for you, please CONTACT ME